Lenovo K9 device was launched in October, 2018 and features a 5.7 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo K9 phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P22 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo K9 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 13 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo K9 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 153.8 x 72.9 x 8 mm with a weight of 155 gm.
Lenovo K9 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity)
This mobile device is available in Black, Blue colors.