Lenovo K8 Note device was launched in August, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo K8 Note phone is equipped with Deca-core 2.3 GHz CPU and Mali-T880 MP4 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio X23 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo K8 Note has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 13 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo K8 Note mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 154.5 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm with a weight of 180 gm.
Lenovo K8 Note has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Fine Gold, Venom Black colors.