Lenovo K5 Pro device was launched in October, 2018 and features a 5.99 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo K5 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 509 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo K5 Pro has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo K5 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4050 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156 x 75 x 8 mm with a weight of 165 gm.
Lenovo K5 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gold colors.