Lenovo K320t device was launched in January, 2018 and features a 5.7 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo K320t phone is equipped with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-400 GPU powered by Spreadtrum chipset. The phone has a RAM of 2/3 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo K320t has a rear camera of 8 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo K320t mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5 mm with a weight of 153.8 gm.
Lenovo K320t has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity)
This mobile device is available in Black colors.