Lenovo K10 Note phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) CPU and Adreno 616 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (use SIM slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo K10 Note has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo K10 Note mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4050 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.6 x 74.3 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 164 gm.
Lenovo K10 Note has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Stardust Blue, Knight Black colors.