Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) device was launched in July, 2017 and features a 5.0 inches screen, PLS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) phone is equipped with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720 MP2 GPU powered by Exynos 7570 Quad chipset. The phone has a RAM of 2 GB and has an internal storage of 16 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 2400 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 143.2 x 70.3 x 8.2 mm with a weight of 142 gm.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication (Optional)
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, proximity)
This mobile device is available in White, Black, Gold, Blue colors.