Infinix Zero 5 Pro device was launched in August, 2018 and features a 5.98 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Infinix Zero 5 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T880MP2 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P20 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Infinix Zero 5 Pro has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Infinix Zero 5 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4350 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 166.4 x 82.4 x 8 mm with a weight of 197 gm.
Infinix Zero 5 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Bronze Gold Black colors.