Huawei Y9 (2018) device was launched in April, 2018 and features a 5.93 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei Y9 (2018) phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T830 MP2 GPU powered by HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei Y9 (2018) has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei Y9 (2018) mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 157.2 x 75.3 x 7.89 mm with a weight of 170 gm.
Huawei Y9 (2018) has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro (market dependent), proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gold, Blue colors.