Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) device was launched in April, 2018 and features a 5.99 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 505 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158.3 x 76.7 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 155 gm.
Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gold, Blue colors.