Huawei P9 device was launched in April, 2016 and features a 5.2 inches screen, IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei P9 phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T880 MP4 GPU powered by HiSilicon Kirin 955 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei P9 has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei P9 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 145 x 70.9 x 7 mm with a weight of 144 gm.
Huawei P9 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication (Yes (EVA-L09 only))
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Ceramic White, Haze Gold, Rose Gold, Titanium Grey, Mystic Silver, Prestige Gold, Red, Blue colors.