Huawei P8 Lite (2017) device was launched in January, 2017 and features a 5.2 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei P8 Lite (2017) phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T830MP2 GPU powered by HiSilicon Kirin 655 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 16/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei P8 Lite (2017) has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei P8 Lite (2017) mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 147.2 x 72.9 x 7.6 mm with a weight of 147 gm.
Huawei P8 Lite (2017) has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication (Yes (market dependent))
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, White, Gold, Blue (India) colors.