Huawei P20 Pro device was launched in April, 2018 and features a 6.1 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2244 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei P20 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP12 GPU powered by Hisilicon Kirin 970 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei P20 Pro has a rear camera of 40 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 24 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei P20 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 180 gm.
Huawei P20 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, Glonass, BeiDou Navigation Satellite System)
- NFC - Near-field communication (Yes (Read Mode, P2P Mode, Card Emulation Mode (UICC, HCE)))
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Gravity, Ambient light, Proximity, Front fingerprint, Hall-sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Colour Temperature)
This mobile device is available in Black, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Pink Gold colors.