Huawei P20 Lite device was launched in March, 2018 and features a 5.84 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei P20 Lite phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T830 MP2 GPU powered by HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei P20 Lite has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei P20 Lite mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 148.6 x 71.2 x 7.4 mm with a weight of 145 gm.
Huawei P20 Lite has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Midnight Black colors.