Huawei P Smart (2019) device was launched in December, 2018 and features a 6.21 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei P Smart (2019) phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G51 MP4 GPU powered by Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei P Smart (2019) has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei P Smart (2019) mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3400 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.2 x 73.4 x 8 mm with a weight of 160 gm.
Huawei P Smart (2019) has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Midnight Black, Aurora Blue colors.