Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite device was launched in October, 2018 and features a 10.1 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali T830 MP2 GPU powered by HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite has a rear camera of 8 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 7500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 243.4 x 162.2 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 475 gm.
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), Gravity, Ambient light, Distance, Hall, Status indicator, Compass)
This mobile device is available in Champagne Gold, Space Gray colors.