Huawei Mate 20 Pro device was launched in November, 2018 and features a 6.39 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MP10 GPU powered by HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 128/256 GB with expandable card slot Nano Memory card, up to 256GB (uses SIM 2). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei Mate 20 Pro has a rear camera of 40 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 24 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei Mate 20 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6 mm with a weight of 189 gm.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Face ID, Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass)
This mobile device is available in Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Pink Gold, Black colors.