Huawei Mate 20 Lite device was launched in September, 2018 and features a 6.3 inches screen, LTPS IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G51 MP4 GPU powered by Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei Mate 20 Lite has a rear camera of 20 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 24 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei Mate 20 Lite mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3750 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158.3 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm with a weight of 172 gm.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- USB (microUSB 2.0 Type-C)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Sapphire Blue, Platinum Gold colors.