Huawei Mate 20 device was launched in November, 2018 and features a 6.53 inches screen, TFT LCD IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2244 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei Mate 20 phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MP10 GPU powered by HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot Nano Memory, up to 256GB (uses SIM 2). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei Mate 20 has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 24 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei Mate 20 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158.2 x 77.2 x 8.3 mm with a weight of 188 gm.
Huawei Mate 20 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, BLE, SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC and HWA Audio)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), A-GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo (E1 + E5a dual band), QZSS (L1 + L5 dual band))
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass)
This mobile device is available in Midnight Blue, Twilight, Black colors.