Huawei Mate 10 Pro device was launched in November, 2017 and features a 6.0 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP12 GPU powered by Hisilicon Kirin 970 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei Mate 10 Pro has a rear camera of 20 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei Mate 10 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 178 gm.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass)
This mobile device is available in Midnight Blue, Titanium Gray, Mocha Brown, Pink Gold colors.