Huawei Mate 10 Lite device was launched in November, 2017 and features a 5.9 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Huawei Mate 10 Lite phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T830 MP2 GPU powered by HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Huawei Mate 10 Lite has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 13 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Huawei Mate 10 Lite mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3340 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.2 x 75 x 7.5 mm with a weight of 164 gm.
Huawei Mate 10 Lite has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Blue, Gold colors.