Google Pixel 3 XL device was launched in November, 2018 and features a 6.3 inches screen, P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Google Pixel 3 XL phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Google Pixel 3 XL has a rear camera of 12.2 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Google Pixel 3 XL mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3430 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 184 gm.
Google Pixel 3 XL has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Hotspot, DLNA)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer)
This mobile device is available in Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink colors.