Google Pixel 3 device was launched in November, 2018 and features a 5.5 inches screen, P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Google Pixel 3 phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 operating system.
In the camera aspect, Google Pixel 3 has a rear camera of 12.2 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Google Pixel 3 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 2915 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 145.6 x 68.2 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 148 gm.
Google Pixel 3 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer)
This mobile device is available in Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink colors.