BLU G9 device was launched in May, 2019 and features a 6.3 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
BLU G9 phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P22 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, BLU G9 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 13 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
BLU G9 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.4 x 71.8 x 8.1 mm with a weight of 165 gm.
BLU G9 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.0, A2DP)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Blue, Black colors.