Allview Soul X6 Xtreme device was launched in April, 2019 and features a 6.4 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Allview Soul X6 Xtreme phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P60 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses shared SIM slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Allview Soul X6 Xtreme has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Allview Soul X6 Xtreme mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3450 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 157 x 74.3 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 176.6 gm.
Allview Soul X6 Xtreme has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Violet colors.