Acer Liquid Jade Primo device was launched in April, 2016 and features a 5.5 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Acer Liquid Jade Primo phone is equipped with Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU and Adreno 418 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
In the camera aspect, Acer Liquid Jade Primo has a rear camera of 21 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Acer Liquid Jade Primo mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 2870 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.5 x 75.9 x 8.4 mm with a weight of 150 gm.
Acer Liquid Jade Primo has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.0, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black colors.