Android phones have gained a lot of followers over the past few years, and they are considered to be one of the top competitors of Apple not just in terms of usage but in sales too. Mobile phones that run on Android are making their way into the boardroom in many businesses, paving the way for more applications to be developed for added convenience to its users.
Which apps are considered the best for Android phones? Here are the top 10 apps you should check out.
- Swype Keyboard - This app is suitable for android phone users who often use their mobile device to write emails or documents. If your standard keyboard doesn’t match your typing speed, this app will work in your favour. Swype keyboard increases productivity levels since it claims that it can handle 40 words in one minute.
- OfficeSuite Pro - Microsoft Office may not be applicable to Android phones but installing the OfficeSuite Pro will suffice. This app allows you to edit and even create files in Word, PDF, and Excel among others directly from your phone. This comes in handy especially for businessmen who often deal with documents as they can make alterations to their papers even when they’re on the go.
- aCalendar+ - If you’re looking for a way to organise your busy schedule so you won’t lose track of your time, this app is worth checking out. This app has plenty of features including customisation tools so you can link contacts with specific events, sync with your Android phone’s built-in calendar, and so on. You can opt for the pro version if you need more features to help you create a calendar full of events and schedules so you won’t forget anything.
- Microsoft Outlook - This newly released app for Android phones is created to help you organise your emails to what’s important and what’s not. In this app, you will find your list of contacts, emails, and calendars and even assist you in checking which emails are worth looking into immediately. You can also use Outlook to create events, reminders, and such.
- Adobe Reader - Reading PDFs with ease using your android phone is possible when you download Adobe Reader. This is actually the number 1 choice in app for those who are using PDFs constantly. Installing this application onto your device allows you to PDF files quickly, edit, and even share them with ease. All the tools included in Adobe Reader makes it easier for you to view your document regardless of what your phone’s screen size is.
- PrinterShare - As much as you would like to avoid printing to save on paper, there are times when you still need to do so. PrinterShare removes the need for you to transfer the file from your phone to a laptop or desktop so you can print it. With just a few taps on this app, you will be able to print documents, photos, and other printable materials provided that there is a printer nearby.
- File Manager - Business users need an Android phone that is completely organised so they won’t waste time going through its contents to find an important file. This is where File Manager comes in. This app lets you view your files in a list or grid display, search and share files quickly, compress your files to open up more space, view thumbnails of videos and photos so you can choose which ones to save, share, or discard. And because of its easy-to-use interface, File Manager is one of the top choices for file managing apps.
- CamCard - Although there isn’t any problem with carrying business cards of your contacts all the time, there is a possibility that you might misplace or even forget to bring them with you. Downloading CamCard into your mobile device saves you the trouble of having to bring all of your business cards and other contact numbers with you. The app lets you store business cards to your phone so you can easily access them when needed.
- TinyScan Pro - Scanning can be done with the use of your Android tablet or mobile phone with through this app. This way, you can scan photos, documents, and receipts then save them in PDF form. You can then store the scanned files in various cloud storage such as Evernote and Dropbox for easy access. This application lets you scan and backup important documents and photos electronically.
- Evernote - For those who constantly need pen and paper to take down notes or write ideas, this app is well worth installing in your mobile devices. You can write notes, get clippings from web pages, create tags for your notes to make them searchable, edit, and share files easily. It also makes collaboration with other Evernote users easy making it a perfect tool for office workers.